Become a Petro-Canada retailer.
When you become a Petro-Canada™ retailer, you will run one or multiple sites that sells convenience store items and fuel. It may also include a car wash and A&W restaurant.
Who we're looking for.
You could be the right fit for this opportunity if you:
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and financial insight
- Are committed to safety, service and results
- Possess a high level of personal integrity
- Display self-motivation, trustworthiness and adaptability
- Prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
- Exercise strong leadership skills, including the ability to empower and motivate your team to drive results
- Cultivate a high level of accountability
In order to apply, you must be:
- Proficient in English and/or French (written and oral)
- Commit your full working time to this business opportunity
- Comfortable learning new computer programs, using the Internet and common programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The experience we're looking for.
- Fuel and Convenience retail
- Quick serve or restaurant management
The required investment.
To become a Petro‑Canada retailer, you must be financially capable of making a substantial working capital investment. This investment varies and depends on the location, product service offering and size of the site.
At least $30,000 per site.
When you apply, you could have the opportunity to be a part of Canada's largest national cardlock network by running one or multiple Petro-Pass truck stop sites.
Let's get started.
Thank you for your interest in our Petro-Canada retail opportunities.
At this time, we have taken the decision to suspend our retail posting. We encourage you to periodically check our website for when our posting re-opens.
We thank you again and we look forward to receiving your applications soon.