Become a Petro-CanadaTM gas station owner.
We are a brand Canadians trust. The Petro-Canada name brings with it our reputation of keeping Canadians moving by being there when and where they need us, offering innovative products and quality service.
The required investment.
You can become an independent owner of a Petro-Canada gas station through one of the following three ways:
- Owning an existing gas station that can be changed into a Petro-Canada station
- Owning a vacant property that you are willing to build a new gas station on
- Finding and buying a Petro-Canada gas station for sale by an independent owner. Note: Petro-Canada does not get involved in the sale of independently owned Petro-Canada stations.
Ranges from $1.5 million to $6 million plus.
The investment varies based on land value, lot size and product service offering (convenience store, quick service restaurant, carwash, other).
- Site development – We help with planning new sites with our well-developed and innovative site design.
- Convenience store planning – Our Convenience Store team help you plan, design and equip your store to optimize sales and customer experience.
- Our Petro-Points™ Loyalty program is one Canada's largest with over 3 million active members that help build loyalty and increase sales
- Our corporate incentive program consists of customizable gift cards that businesses give to employees and customers that drive customers to our locations
- Our SuperPass™ fleet management cards allow drivers to purchase various kinds of products from our Petro-Canada and Petro-Pass™ locations
- Petro-Canada national marketing benefits all our retailers with on-site signage, online ads, email marketing, social media and direct mail programs
Get in touch.
If you have any questions or want to know more about becoming an independent owner, get in touch.